Get Vietnam visa for Belgian Citizens
A valid visa is required for all Belgian citizens to visit Vietnam.
It can be obtained in either of the two following options:
Option 1. Apply for Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Belgium
This is traditional way for Vietnam visa application, in which the travelers need to visit the embassy of Vietnam in their place to submit visa application and other documents.
- Issuing authority: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 3-5 working days
- Required documents: Hard copy of application form, original passport, 2 pasport-sized photos, etc.
- How to submit: Travel to the embassy or send via post
- Where to get full visa: Vietnam Embassy
There is one office of Vietnam Embassy in Brussels, Belgium. But is it easy for you to reach the embassy? Do you want to spend time traveling to the embassy and queuing there? Do you want to avoid loss of passport on its way to the embassy via post? If this is the case, the option of Vietnam visa on arrival on the right is the best choice.
Option 2. Apply for Vietnam visa on Arrival
This is an alternative way for Vietnam visa application and travelers will find it very simple and convenient as its application requires no travel at all.
- Issuing authority: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1-2 working days
- Required documents: Online application form
- How to submit: Submit online application form via a travel agent
- Where to get full visa: Vietnam International airport
Despite being introduced later, Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) has been much preferred thanks to its convenience and simplicity. Its application requires neither travel nor sending of passport via post, accordingly avoiding risk of loss of passport. But, please keep in mind that this kind of Vietnam visa is applicable to those traveling by AIR only.