Taking up to 15 hours to fly to Vietnam from Brussels, Belgium in the fastest manner, Vietnam remains a favorite destinations of the citizens there for its beauty, unique culture and delicious dishes.
So, the question here is whether it is easy to obtain a Vietnam visa in Brussels? At the moment, there are two ways to obtain a Vietnam visa:
- Obtain via the embassy; and
- Obtain visa on arrival.
And Brussels has sufficient facilities for both. Brussels has an office of Vietnam embassy located. Brussels has internet connection for travelers to submit online form for Vietnam visa. So, the answer is that it’s very easy to obtain a Vietnam visa there.
Now, let’s see how these ways work.
1. For visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is a type of visa which has been developed taking advantage of internet. It allows travelers to submit online form for visa approval letter via a travel agent, and then pick up full visa at Vietnam airport.
The visa in this way is issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department.
Following is full process to get a visa on arrival for Vietnam:
- Step 1: Fill out the online form with required information and pay for service fee;
- Step 2: Get visa approval letter via email within 2 working days (for tourist visa) or 7 working days (for business visa);
- Get visa stamped upon arrival airport after presenting the visa approval letter, original passport, completed Vietnamese visa application form (also known as entry and exit form), 2 passport-sized photos and stamping fee in cash.
Please note that normally, the Vietnam Immigration Department often process visa approval letter for group of travelers whose applications are submitted to them at the same time, but we can do our part to request them to process a private letter for you. If it’s your wish, please let us know via email [email protected] after completing your online form with us.
And one more thing to be noted here is that despite conveniences, this way is for those traveling to Vietnam by air. Otherwise, you will need to obtain a visa via the embassy.
2. For Vietnam embassy visa
Vietnam embassy visa is different from the above type. It is the traditional way to obtain a visa for Vietnam, and the visa in this case is issued by the Vietnam embassy, and you will get full visa before departure for Vietnam.
Following is normal process of processing visa in this way:
- Come in person to the consulate, fill out the application form , present 02 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, return to the consulate after 4-5 working days to receive your Vietnam visa; OR
- Send off your passport, application form, 02 passport-size photos via postal mail/ express to Vietnam embassy/consulate, make payment per instructions, get your passport with the visa stamp after 4-5 working days.
For detailed information, please contact the Vietnam embassy in Brussels Belgium or else which is convenient for you.
Lastly, we wish to note here that, despite option you use, you need to:
- Have your passport valid for at least 06 months from your entry date;
- Have left page(s) in your passport for visa sticker.
Should you need any further information, please feel free to let us know.