If you are a Belgium passport holders or residents of Brussels, Belgium whose nationality are not included in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you are required to obtain a valid visa for your travel to Vietnam, regardless of your purpose of visit and length of your stay in Vietnam. You may wonder how to obtain a Vietnam visa. Here is the answer for you.
At the moment, Belgium passport holders or residents of Brussels, Belgium MUST obtain a visa via the embassy of Vietnam in Brussels, Belgium or in any third country if they travel to Vietnam by other means than by air.
In case they travel to Vietnam by air, they may have two ways to obtain a Vietnam visa:
1. Get Vietnam visa online at lower cost (get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports upon arrival)
Visa online (also known as Visa on arrival) is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnam embassies/ consulates and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail. It becomes more and more popular trend to get a visa for Vietnam in the age of booming Internet thanks to its convenience and economy. Every action is totally taken online and just take a couple minutes to complete.
Let’s see advantages Vietnam visa on arrival are:
– Time saving: 1-2 working days processing
– Convenient: No passport send off, No embassy chase-down
– Competitive price: at least 30% cheaper than the traditional way
– Accessible: 100% online, send and receive by email
How to apply for Vietnam visa online?
- Fill out the Vietnam visa application form,
- Pay for service fee online
- Get your Visa Approval Letter via email in 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) or even 4 working hours (super urgent service),
- Take this letter + entry and exit form + your passport + 02 passport-size photo + some dollars in cash for stamping fee to get your visa stamped upon your arrival.
2. Get Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You apply for Visa for Vietnam at the nearest Vietnam Embassy in Brussels, Belgium.
How to apply?
- Come in person to Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate, fill out the application form , present 02 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, return to Vietnam embassy/consulate after 4-5 working days to receive your Vietnam visa; OR
- Send off your passport, application form, 02 passport-size photos via postal mail/ express to Vietnam embassy/consulate, make payment per instructions, get your passport with the visa stamp after 4-5 working days.
Here are contact details of Vietnam Embassy in Brussels, Belgium :
- Address: #1, Boul. Général Jacques, 1050 – Bruxelles, BELGIUM
- : (322) 379 2737
- Fax: (322) 374 9376
- Email: [email protected]
More information about Vietnam visa in Belgium can be found at Vietnamvisa.be.