In recent years, the number of Mexican tourists coming to Vietnam has been significantly increased. In case you haven’t acknowledged, all Mexican passport holders are required to apply for Vietnam Visa before entering the country.
In this post, we would like to introduce you 2 ways of applying Vietnam Visa as well as recommendation so that you can have a memorable trip to our country.
There are currently 2 ways of applying Vietnam Visa and each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages
Application at Vietnam Embassy in Mexico
This is the traditional way of applying for Vietnam Visa. There is an Embassy of Vietnam in Mexico whose detailed address and contact information are mentioned as follow:
- Address: Sierra Ventana No 255, Col. Lomas de Chapultepec, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, CP. 11000 D.F. Mexico
- Phone: (52.55) 5540-1632
- Fax: (52-55)-5540-1612 | (52-55)-5520-8689 (Consular)
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.vietnamembassy-mexico.org/
In order to have your visa stamped at Embassy, you will need to prepare the original passport and a visa application form. Usually, it will take you from 4 to 5 business days to complete the procedure. The total fee for applying at the Embassy often includes service fee, stamping fee, transportation and delivery fee.
Besides, if the nearest Embassy is far from you places, it will be extremely inconvenient to travel around. Because you have to bring your original passport, you are always in worry of missing it as well.
In case you want to apply for business visa, you have to ask for sponsorship documents which make the whole procedure more complicated.
However, the good point of this type of visa application is you will get your visa stamped before you set off, so you don’t need to line up at the international airports, waiting for Immigration officers. Moreover, this application type is available for those who intend to visit Vietnam by any means of transportation.
*Note: If you are Mexican and you are currently not in your country, don’t bother, you can apply for Vietnam Visa at any Vietnamese Embassy in the world. Just find the nearest one to you.
Vietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA)
In comparison to the traditional types, VOA shows several priorities in terms of price, cost, and processing time.
First, it is worth-noting that VOA is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department, therefore, there is no need to worry about its validity. You many read some news at websites saying that Visa on Arrival is illegal, however, we ensure that they are incorrect.
As compared to applying visa at Embassy VOA is pretty convenient, no matter where you live provided that you have a computer and internet connection you are able to do it. Also, you are not required to prepare any documents or passport, everything is done within a few click because all procedures are made online and include a few simple steps:
- First, you are required to fill in an online application form with written information such as your full name, date of birth, arrival and exit date, etc.
- Then, you will receive Visa Approval Letter via mail after making payment. You can make payment using Credit/Debit Card. Please visit our website to find out more information on Service and Stamping fee.
- Lastly, your visa will be stamped at the international airport that you arrive at. Please bring along necessary documents (including your original passport, printed Approval Letter, 02 passport sized photos) and stamping fee to finish your procedure. At present, there are 5 international airports in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Cam Ranh, Da Nang, and Ho Chi Minh City for you choose from.
Further detailed guide on how to get Vietnam Visa for Mexican passport holders can be found on: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/guide/mexico/
- Visa on Arrival is only available for those who want to enter Vietnam by air, visitors traveling by land or sea please go to Embassy to apply for visa.
- Please double check with your passport to ensure all information you provide is correct. We do not take responsibility for any error caused by your mistake.
- Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months of validity and 02 blank pages for visa stamp.
If you have any trouble when getting Vietnam Visa, please contact us through mail [email protected] or phone number (+84) 946 583 583 to ask for help. We will try our best to solve your problems.