Vietnam visa in Brussels, Belgium. We are sure it is among the very first information you will be looking for if you are planning a trip from this place. Before going further, we highly recommend you read this post thoroughly so that a lot of your money and time may be saved.
In this post, we will deal with two issues: Vietnam visa requirements in Brussels and Ways to obtain the visa there.
Now, let’s deal with such issues one by one.
Vietnam visa requirements in Brussels
Please ignore your place when you want to know whether you need a Vietnam visa or not as it has nothing related to your residence, but your nationality. In case you are Brussels, we can assume 3 cases as follows:
1. You are Belgium passport holder in Brussels or in any place, you will be exempted from Vietnam visa if you
- Directly travel to Phu Quoc Island from a foreign country or territory outside Vietnam;
- Stay there for no more than 30 days, and then leave it for a foreign country or territory outside Vietnam;
- Have passport valid for at least 6 months since your arrival date.
Otherwise, you will need a visa to Vietnam whether you travel from Brussels or any place.
2. You are citizen of other country but resident of Brussels, please check whether you need the visa by accessing to https://www.vietnam-visa.com/vietnam-visa-exemption/. If your nationality is listed in this link, a visa is not required. Otherwise, you will need a visa to Vietnam.
3. You are just a traveler to Brussels and wish to arrange a trip to Vietnam from there, please follow steps in case 2.
So, in case the visa is not required, you can ignore the following section. But in case you need one, you may wonder how to obtain it there. Then, read the following option to find the answer.
Ways to get Vietnam visa in Brussels
Luckily, getting Vietnam visa in Brussels is very easy as it can be done in two ways as follows:
- Obtain visa via Vietnam Embassy; OR
- Obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival.
Following is a brief comparison between these two ways:
Visa on arrival
Vietnam Immigration Department
Vietnam Embassy in Belgium
2 working days (or 2 hours urgent)
4 – 5 working days
From US$21 (excluding stamp fee)
Varied by case
Postal cost, driving, parking fees
And this is the detailed guide to get visa in each way.
For Visa at Vietnam Embassy:
It is very lucky that there is an office of Vietnam embassy in Brussels, Belgium, making it convenient for travelers to apply for visa from the embassy here.
Here is its contact information:
- Address: #1, Boul. Général Jacques, 1050 – Bruxelles, BELGIUM
- : (322) 379 2737
- Fax: (322) 374 9376
- Email: [email protected]
This embassy may accept visa applications submitted to them in person or by post. But in case you are close to the embassy, we recommend the former to avoid the risk of losing your original passport and money on their way to reach the embassy by post. And here is your procedure:
- Download the application form on website of the embassy of Vietnam in Belgium, fill it out and attached it with a photo;
- Prepare documents for application, including: application form, original passport, photos and visa fee and others as required by the embassy;
- Travel to the Embassy to submit application documents and pay for visa fee;
- Get the Appointment Letter and then leave there for home;
- Travel back to the embassy on the appointed date to pick up original passport and visa.
The visa processing time is normally 4 – 5 working days.
For Visa on Arrival
The process to get Visa on arrival is completely different. It is a perfect alternative to solve the inconveniences caused by the former option. It requires no travel or no sending off original passport and other documents via post either. It just requires a device with internet access.
Here is the process to get Vietnam visa on arrival in Brussels:
- Access to https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html, and complete the form here (no document is required);
- Review to make sure all information is correct, and then make payment of service fee online;
- Wait for maximum 2 working days or even 2 working hours in urgent cases (for tourist visa) to get visa approval letter delivered to email together with detailed guide to pick up full visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport;
- Get visa stamped upon original passport upon arrival at Vietnam airport (a few minutes at the airport).
Now, we are sure that you clearly understand whether you need the visa for Vietnam and how to obtain a Vietnam visa in Brussels, Belgium.
Should you need any further information, please feel free to let us know via [email protected] or (+84) 946 583 583.